HOUSING - SHARED OWNERSHIP AND FACILITY MANAGER
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Do you face problems with co-owners, the facility manager, the building investors or other third parties? MEK consults and represents individual housing owners, shared housing owners and facility managers in all legal matters related to housing and shared ownership.
Within the community of owners, unpaid housing allowances, scheduled sanitation and modernization activities or not approved reconstructions by own of the shared owners might cause disputes. MEK reviews the lawfulness of the activities and helps you assert the claims.
Further to preparing facility manager contracts MEK supports the facility manager in fulfilling his tasks, for instance by preparing decision-making, attending meetings of the shared owners, or by legal assertion of claims the community of owners has against third parties.
If the facility manager fails to fulfil some or all of his contractual duties towards the community of owners, MEK asserts the claims the community of owners has against the facility manager.
Disputes under shared ownership programs often have a personal background. Therefore, MEK tries to avoid disputes by timely advice. You can rely on our mediators for the purpose.
- Design of facility manager contracts
- Asserting claims within the community of owners
- Asserting claims between the community of owners and the facility manager
- Preparation of resolutions, attendance of meetings of the community of owners
- Review of the legal effect of resolutions or objection to resolutions
- Asserting warranty claims (from the set-up phase)
- Support with annual consulting
- Litigation management, foreclosure/auctioning
- Trainings on housing ownership rights