WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
MEK provides draft contracts with service ranges perfectly aligned to your activities, and informs you about the liability risks. After all, you don’t want the nicest project to have negative results in the end.
You also want to maintain a good relationship with your clients even if the project results are not achieved as planned. We are well acquainted with the tension field of project management services and failed target realization because of poor performance of other parties involved in the project. We know how to respond.
MEK further assists you with the creation of tender documents by providing contract terms or contract templates.
We clarify the responsibilities of liability issues, and we secure recourse to other parties involved in planning and construction, or to the professional liability insurance. MEK has been cooperating with well known liability insurers in the industry since many years.
We also consult you about disputes related to owed services and we assist you in asserting additional fee claims, for instance if the project is unpredictably extended, and with fee accounting up to assertion in court.
- Design of project management contracts in the form of project steering and project controlling contracts, quality management and timeline management contracts
- Damage compensation or liability claims (determination of facts, recourse to other parties involved in the construction and to the professional liability insurance)
- Assertion of claims for additional fees
- Reviewable invoicing and final accounting
- Litigation management
- Trainings on project management issues