WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Have you found the matching rental object, or would you like to optimize your existing rental contract?
MEK supports you with closing rental contracts, either through review of the contract draft presented by the landlord or by drafting the contract according to your own needs. Our priority is to define the furnishing of the rental object in a legally binding manner according to your requirements, and at the best possible terms and conditions.
Would you like to extend the rental contract or does your rental contract require optimization? MEK supports you in design and negotiation of amendments. From our many years of cooperation with real estate investors we know the goals and setbacks on the side of the landlords. We can estimate the range and limits of negotiation results accordingly and realize the best results for you.
Do you want to relocate your business operations? We analyse the risks and chances of (premature) termination of your rental contract.
MEK also consults you in all legal matters of the unwinding of the rental relationship, the Assertion of defect claims, disputes about operating cost accounting, performance of modernization activities and utilization of collaterals by the landlord.
Contracts often bind landlord and tenant for a long term, therefore we try to find amicable solutions. If required, we represent you legal interests in court.
- Design/negotiation of rental/lease contracts
- Adjustment and optimization of rental /lease contracts through amendments
- Counseling on legal issues under rental law, in particular
- Compliance with written from requirement
- Handling of collaterals/ landlord’s lien right
- Intended modernization activities by the landlord
- Asserting Defect claims (Rent reduction, Substituting, Damage compensation)
- Consequences of invalid clauses for upkeep/repairs, cosmetic repairs
- Legal effect of ancillary cost accounting
- Unwinding terminated rentals
- Insolvency of the landlord
- Design of termination notices and cancellation agreements
- Attendance at dates of hand-over and acceptance
- Litigation management and foreclosure
- Trainings on rental law issues