IF LITIGATION IS INEVITABLE
In the interests of our clients, we always attach great importance to the avoidance and settlement of disputes by means of anticipatory consultancy.
However, sometimes litigation is unavoidable.
Management of building lawsuits is one of our core competences. MEK has many years of experience and extensive expertise in the management of wages lawsuits, actions for the recovery of fees and proceedings for the preservation of evidence.
We know from experience that litigation management requires careful preparation, storage and flexibility. In the course of often protracted and complex lawsuits, MEK keeps a close eye on developments and advises you of the opportunities and risks at every stage.
We always have an eye open for resolving disputes by means of settlement, and consistently seek open channels of discussion with the opponent, also outside of court.
MEK will represent you at all local, state and higher courts in the Federal Republic of Germany as well as at all administrative courts and authorities.
- Extensive consultancy concerning opportunities and risks, the process and costs of the court case
- Coordination with all involved
- Support in writing preparatory statements to the court with professional and legal content
- Ongoing lawsuit management, especially date and deadline management
- Attending hearing dates and taking of evidence
- Representation in court for summoned managing directors and Board chairmen
- Ongoing strategyconsultancy on out-of-court settlement
- Management of settlement talks and extensive contract design
- Cooperation and communication with courts, experts and authorities