LEGAL ISSUES OF PROJECT CONTROLLING
The project controller is becoming the standard in bigger building projects, while legal controlling can hardly be separated from project controlling.
Project steering rights are a special core activity of MEK. Since many years we are cooperating internally and externally for big project management companies and we help clients with the legal realization of project management. We know the special issues and solutions for them.
Project controllers also follow targets of their own. We secure their definition in the contract. For different service constellations, as well as taking over of project management tasks, support to the client, and management of quality or timeline we offer practice-proven contract templates.
Our counseling also includes legal matters all around fees, liability, and demarcation of the interfaces to other parties involved in the project.
- Design of project controlling and project management and
- Definition of interfaces in organisational forms
- Counseling on legal issues of liability of the project controllers
- Assertion of and defence against damage compensation claims or liability claims (determination of facts, recourse to other parties involved in the project, and the professional liability insurance)
- Support for auditable invoicing and final accounting
- Trainings on project controlling issues