PUBLIC PROCUREMENT LAW
WE CONSULT; SUPPORT AND REPRESENT
THE CLIENT AND THE BIDDER
Construction work as well as all kinds deliveries and services have to be procured by public authorities in a public tender. MEK is advising in all relevant areas of German and European public procurement matters.
On behalf of the public authority, MEK manages complex tenders.
We also consult bidders with preparing the offer, detecting infringements against ordering law, and necessity of complaints in review proceedings. Of course we also support you in the later contract performance or when damage compensation claims have to be asserted or defended.
- Review of the obligation to apply public ordering law
- Review of the opportunity of privately financed tendering models (e.g. Public-Private-Partnership, Contracting, operator models)
- Development of models and strategies for national and Europe-wide tendering
- Preparation of the tender concept
- Preparation or analysis of the tender documentation
- Support for setting-up the evaluation matrix
- Support for evaluation of offers and selection of bidders
- Review of offer documents including side offers and any room for negotiations
- Review of the outlook for success of revision application
- Review of any damage compensation claims
- Handling of legal protection proceedings at the tendering chambers and the supreme regional courts